The Reset Button Terms and Conditions
1. Please ensure you read these terms and conditions carefully, it is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay The Reset Button a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of £500 due for each person named in the reservation. The price of the services will be set out in our price list at the time we confirm your order. Our prices any change at any time, but price changes will not affect orders that we have confirmed with you.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to the Reset Button not less than two full months prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last two months must be paid in full at the time of booking. Payment can be made via bank transfer or through the website.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date the Reset Button reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in point 2:
i. Cancellation two weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund ii. Cancellation two to four weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund iii. Cancellation four to eight weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, the Reset Button reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare. If we have to cancel an order you have made in advance of the services being provided to you, we will refund you those amounts.
7. The Reset Button is not held liable for flight costs or any issues involving flights and other forms of transport to and from the Retreat. If for any reason a flight is delayed or cancelled, it is up to the customer to arrange new flights and make their own transportation to the retreat. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time. We can accept no responsibility for delays or cancellations with any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
8. The Reset Button reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to The Reset Button and its guests, staff or owners. The customer agrees not to use the services or the premises for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
10. The customer shall keep all the Reset Button fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value. A credit card number is required for damage/security purposes. The Reset Button is authorised to deduct monies to cover the cost of additional/excess cleaning, damages, repairs, replacement of goods or any other breaches of these terms and conditions.
11. The Reset Button reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and the Reset Button shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. The Reset Button retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. The Reset Button accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. The Reset Button reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity.
16. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
17. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by The Reset Button. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice prior to practicing fitness activities. The Reset Button is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
18. The Reset Button cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
19. In the unlikely event that there are any complaints with the services we provide: please contact the Reset Button and tell us as soon as reasonably possible and please give us a reasonable opportunity to deal with the complaint.
20. The Reset Button shall not be liable for any failures to perform or any delay in the Reset Button services or obligations caused by events that are beyond its reasonable control including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
21. The Reset Button accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from The Reset Button Retreat.
22. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
23. The Reset Button will use the personal information the customer provides to us to: provide the Goods and/or Services; process your payment for the services; and inform the customer about similar products or services that we provide, but the customer may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us. The customer agree that we may pass the customer’s personal information to credit reference agencies and that they may keep a record of any search that they do.
24. This contract is between the customer and the Reset Button. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
25. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
26. If the Reset Button fails to insist that the customer perform any of the customers obligations under these Terms, or if Reset Button does not enforce rights against the customer, or if the Reset Button delays in doing so, that will not mean that the Reset Button has waived its rights against the customer and will not mean that the customer does not have to comply with those obligations. If the Reset Button does waive a default by the customer, the Reset Button will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that the Reset Button will automatically waive any later default by the customer.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.